March 22, 2009

take your BIKE and RIDE it!


yesterday, March 20th 2009, I started to ride my BIKE to go to schooL.
It was the first experience for me, but It wasn't make me felt down.
I was really enjoy my trip although there were many peoples eye catched to me =D, I didn't care about it, If you know the sacrifice isn't a little for the first.


alhamdulillah, I could reach 3 SHS on time, yeah I could beat them!!!
I got to my class, How surprise my friends looked at me wearing a set of BIKE's uniform!!hhahaha..., many comments came, they thought that It was the silly thing, but like as the first, " I didn't care paLs"...=)
Fortunately, Baskoro Lokahita, did the same like as usual, and so I thought that I wasn't the silliest ones for that daY.
I could learn more from him, actually from his bravery.
On the trip to the same way to back home, around 1 p.m noon, we were ride our BIKE together.We could learn from each other between us I thought.
So, that day was end, It was the amazeous daY, the unforgottable moment I think.
now, I dreams for the next experience is coming soon.....

e n j o y everything that I do is my passion, I'll interest my activity since It stills relation on my hobbies.
To persuade all of you, let's take your BIKE, and RIDE it !
It can solves the pollution a little.

6 comments:

  1. wow.
    W-o-W : WOW ! emg rmh kmu dmana? deket? jauh?
    panas gni keren jga kmu mok ! hehe
    btw, yg comm gag hrs pke ing kn ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. beside BIKE to WORK community, maybe we should make BIKE to SCHOOL community. hehe
    as far i know : baskoro, kiwil, ian, then you. wow. hehe
    i wish i could do the same thing (bike to school), someday. hhi
    cheers for bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kunil,
    gag tau neh klo ternyata kmu eksis ngeblog juga....!!
    aQ kan di Manyaran, nearby Ika's house, do you remember?

    It just for fun niL, rileks before the true waR,ApriL 20th....wkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh,,ternyata kemaren yang naik speda bareng mas bas tu mas moki tho..
    hhe..
    keren...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! You give us the good behavior for save the earth. but, again and again, God! Semarang is not a good place to ride a bike. especially Candi territorial (daerah atas) hoho.. when could I ride a bike to SMA 3?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dunno why i dont really like cycling.. nyahha.. but id love jogging n playing some sports with a player of the team.. still using brain n must have a good think for playin.. like basket ball , futsall,, anything with a group.. hhe..

    so,, when u back to lia again?? cv4 is going more harder n more funny then cv3.. hhe..


    oiyaa,, look my blog.. i writen a lot of teenager think in there.. but i forgot to update my blog... hhe...


    http://gilang1st.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete